Why should I join the ACT Playgroups Association?
Family Membership of the ACT Playgroups Association provides the following members’ benefits:
- Insurance cover for yourself and any registered family members at playgroup meetings either at your venue or on excursions.
- Access to our trained Development and Support staff to answer your questions and offer assistance with playgroup issues and advice, or to simply share activity ideas.
- Our ACTive Play publication, packed with playgroup and parenting information, upcoming events, competitions, reviews and more.
- A free Australian Baby Card on joining. This discount card entitles members to a wide range of discounts on products and services.
- Advance notice and invitations to ACT Playgroups’ three main events in March, October and December.
- Free attendance at Playdates – fun, interactive sessions run by our Development and Support staff at various venues for one week in each term. Members experience some FUN play activities that can be easily copied at playgroup or at home.
- Birthday party venue hire (for playgroup age birthdays only).
- Reduced price badge machine or Santa suit hire.
- Low cost laminating, faxing and photocopying in our office
- Free access to our parent reference library.
Family membership form: Membership form to 2018
Organisational membership of the ACT Playgroups Association provides the following members’ benefits:
- Advance notice of ACT Playgroups’ activities
- Participation at ACT Playgroups major events for FREE
- Access to staff and resources (at member rates) at the
- Receive monthly playgroup mail outs
- Free attendance by two people at Playdate Sessions
(maximum four sessions per term)
- Support for your playgroup(s) from ACT Playgroups’
Development and Support Workers
- Referral of new members to your playgroup(s).
Organisational membership form: Organisation Membership Form to 2018
Click on the embedded links to find out more about any of these options, or contact us.