ACT Playgroups Association has two membership types. They are:
- This membership is intended for individual families who participate in playgroups.
- Only one membership is required by each family to cover the parents and children, and other family members who regularly take the children to playgroup.
- The cost of membership is the same regardless of the number of family members covered.
- This membership includes personal accident insurance coverage for registered family members.
- This membership is intended for organisations running playgroups who have their own insurance coverage for their families.
- Organisations may register as many playgroups as they like with a single membership.
Both membership types are renewable annually.