Organisational membership is primarily intended for groups/organisations who run playgroups but also for those who wish to receive our publication and be kept informed of matters regarding playgroups such as events, etc.
With ACT Playgroups organisational membership, your organisation:
- will receive advance notice of ACT Playgroups’ activities
- may participate at ACT Playgroups major events for FREE
- will have access to staff and resources (at member rates) at the
- will receive regular monthly playgroup mail outs
- may send two people to Playdate Sessions for free
(maximum four sessions per term)
- will receive support for your playgroup(s) from ACT Playgroups’
Development and Support Workers
- will receive referral of new members to your playgroup(s).
Organisational membership is an annual membership with a common expiry date of 1 March each year. There is a reduced membership fee if your organisation joins after 1st October.
If you have any questions regarding Organisational membership please contact us.
Complete the Organisational Membership form (Organisation Membership Form to 2020) in order to join and register your playgroups.
Important- ACT Playgroups expects that organisational members running a playgroup will have public liability insurance coverage at a minimum. Please note that organisational membership does not include any insurance coverage, and as such your members are not covered by ACT Playgroups personal accident insurance. You are encouraged to suggest that they might like to become family members for the additional insurance coverage and other benefits.