Playgroups come in all shapes and sizes, and some of those cater to specific interest groups. Over the years, ACT Playgroups has seen playgroups for families:
- with an interest in music
- who enjoy the company of others while out bush walking
- with children with severe allergies
- who share a common religion or belief
- who spend most of their time outdoors in nature
- who share a common educational philosophy such as Steiner or Montessori
- with same sex parents
- who share a common age, e.g. either young or more mature aged parents, or
- with a myriad of other interests.
To find whether a Playgroup exists for your interest group please contact us for assistance. Do not be discouraged if you can’t find one though, as we are here to help you get one started! If you don’t already know a few other families who share your interest we keep lists of people who are also looking and we can put you together to start a group once we have a critical number.