Objectives of ACT Playgroups
- Parenting and a welcoming and supportive environment that affirms the relationships between children and care givers;
- Learning through play and creativity;
- Children, care givers and families and the formation of friendships;
- Opportunities for sharing information to achieve balance in family lives;
- Diversity, equity, access and participation;
- Health, safety and acceptance of all;
- Quality, best practice and affordability of services;
- Community awareness of ACT Playgroups.
Resources, Advice and Support
Our Commitment to You
- provide prompt, friendly, respectful and individualised service;
- continue to improve our practices in consultation with you;
- always try to find a way to help you;
- set membership fees for services based on a not-for-profit basis.