ACT Playgroups Association has two membership types. They are:
- This membership is intended for individual families who participate in playgroups.
- Only one membership is required by each family to cover the parents and children, and other family members who regularly take the children to playgroup.
- Membership is now free for families/individuals.
- This membership includes personal accident insurance coverage for registered family members.
- This membership is intended for organisations running playgroups who have their own insurance coverage for their families.
- Organisations may register as many playgroups as they like with a single membership.
Both membership types are renewable annually.
Your ACT Playgroups Association board has decided to trial a zero dollar membership fee for 2020 to provide better parity between services and equity for all families. All families who sign up for membership during these 12 months and anyone who renews their membership during 2020 will receive their membership for free. We trust that this will encourage more families to sign up for a membership with the Association and benefit from everything that membership offers.
Even though membership will be free, we encourage those who can, to make a tax-deductible donation – to help support the important role of playgroups and the work of your Playgroup Association.
To make a donation or contribution to ACT Playgroups, please use the form below (THANK YOU!).
Please note this is not a membership form, to join or renew your ACT Playgroups membership please click here.